Random Posts

Smartwatch

HOW TO LOSE 10 POUNDS IN A MONTH – 5 TIPS THAT ACTUALLY WORK

 

HOW TO LOSE 10 POUNDS IN A MONTH – 5 TIPS THAT ACTUALLY WORKED FOR ME

1. EAT A SATIATING BREAKFAST.

Let someone else drink those green smoothies and eat the croissants topped with mini doughnuts you need something like good old oatmeal right now – top with some fruit, nuts and you’ll be full until lunch. If you’re craving something savory, maybe an avocado & egg toast will be a better choice for you.

Currently, the Top Keto Formula on the Market is now available on Sale - Limited Time Offer

2. IF YOU’RE NOT HUNGRY YET, REACH FOR WATER FIRST

You’ll be surprised how you’re almost never hungry. When you actually reach first for water instead of food, you realize you’re almost never eating because you’re hungry. You’re eating because it’s there, or, you know – because you’re bored. Or dehydrated.

An easy trick that will help keep you from being dehydrated like a lizard all day every day is having water with you all the time. I highly recommend getting a water bottle like this one. It’s a gallon water bottle that helps you track how much water you’re drinking during the day. Make it easy for yourself to stay hydrated and always have water with you.


3. GET PHYSICAL



Get physical and exercise every day or 4-5 days a week. 30 minutes is enough, but make sure you’re SWEATING. Sweating it out will also make you happy and will motivate you to do it again TOMORROW, which is key here.

It was perhaps 2 years ago when I had stopped doing ANY exercise. I was just lazy – sitting all day and watching TV at night. I didn’t get overweight, but my chin had doubled, my arms were jiggly, my belly was spilling beautifully over the waistband and I felt like I was all over the place. No focus, and just blah.

Then I got busy. I stopped watching TV in the evening and signed up for some Pilates, Zumba, and Yoga classes and additionally did basketball once a week. I felt so alive and was more focused (don’t know about yoga but try playing basketball without being in the moment – it hurts!). AND. Within a week my friends and coworkers started telling me how my face had gotten thinner and that I’ve lost weight. You can imagine how good this felt.

Currently, the Top Keto Formula on the Market is now available on Sale - Limited Time Offer



HOW TO LOSE 10 POUNDS IN A MONTH – 5 TIPS THAT ACTUALLY WORK HOW TO LOSE 10 POUNDS IN A MONTH – 5 TIPS THAT ACTUALLY WORK Reviewed by Brotixpro on February 08, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.